Prepare Your Students for Success as Global Citizens!
World Savvy is a national nonprofit and an innovative education leader in global competence teaching.
Our World Savvy Classrooms (WSC) program works to help educators design a customized program tailored to their curriculum and unique classroom environment to build their students' global competence. The year-long program provides teachers benefits (below) at an affordable price and help students acquire the kind of knowledge, skills, and dispositions that will prepare them for college, career, and life in a global society.
program benefits & components:
- 2 full day workshops, differentiated for new and returning educators
- Up to 3 hours of 1:1 collaborative coaching with World Savvy Staff
- 2 student workshops facilitated by World Savvy Staff
- Up to 3 hours of curriculum support
- Access to World Savvy resources
- Students participation in the Spring Festival
- Regular - $1,500
- Three or more teachers - $1,200 per teacher
Join other participating teachers today!
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve reached nearly 700,000 students and over 5,000 teachers across 26 states and 12 countries.
For more information, contact Mallory Tuominen at email@example.com.