Event Date: May 3rd
Time: 6 pm
Location: Mill City Museum, Minneapolis MN
Tickets: $50 each
World of Good, a World Savvy Fundraiser, is a party for those who want to take action to make the world a better place.
Join like-minded friends to support World Savvy’s programs, which empower teachers to help students succeed in a more global world. This is a fun night that includes heavy appetizers, drinks, an engaging program, and a live auction.
We can’t wait to see you on May 3rd!
Interested in sponsoring this event?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for opportunities.
- Amy Abouelenein, Vice President of Innovation, Technology & Quality (Global Baking) at General Mills
- Alvin Abraham, Dean of the Dougherty Family College at the University of St. Thomas, & Nick Nagurski, Educator at Meadow Lake Elementary
- Kate Berman, President, Business Strategy and Research, and Executive Director, think2perform Research Institute
- ^Sarah Curfman, Associate Director of CLA Foundation
- Jeanne Crain, President and CEO of Bremer Financial Corporation
- Judi Dutcher, Chief Executive Officer of the Bentson Foundation
- ^Ajay Gupta, Principal at CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- ^Pat Hoven, Former Vice President of Corporate Responsibility at Honeywell Corporation
- ^Susan Kelly, Director, Art of Youth Foundation
- Jan Kruchoski, Board Chair of CLA Foundation
- Jaclyn May, Executive Director at Cushman and Wakefield, & Gavin May, Mortgage Advisor/Branch Manager at LeaderOne Financial Corporation
- Pam Moret, Board Member of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, The Optimum Mutual Funds and the Bush Foundation, Former President and CEO of brightpeak financial, a division of Thrivent Financial
- Kate Mortenson, President and CEO of the Minneapolis Final Four Local Organizing Committee
- KK Neimann, Educator at The Blake School, & Douglas Neimann, President & Chief Investment Officer at Okabena Investment Services
- R.T. Rybak, President and CEO of The Minneapolis Foundation
- Jessica W. Scherer, Co-Chair of Headwaters Foundation for Justice, & Matt Scherer, Principal Aide at Hennepin County
- Hamse Warfa, Founder and Principal of TAYO Consulting Group LLC, Co-Founder and Vice Chairman at BanQu Inc
^ World Savvy Board Member